Sunday, February 6, 2011

Marc Faber : the only sound currencies are hard currencies like gold, silver

"Marc Faber : ...Well, I wrote first about gold in 1998 when it was below $300 and then the low was at $252 an ounce in '99, and since then, I have been advising people to accumulate some gold. So, right now, obviously the price has gone up and we had the 10 year bull market, so I am a bit more cautious. But in general, because of the money printing I was referring to earlier, I don't think that there are any sound currencies anymore, paper currencies, and that the only sound currencies are hard currencies like gold, silver, platinum and palladium...."


at http://marcfaberchannel.blogspot.com/2011/02/marc-faber-only-sound-currencies-are.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MarcFaberBlog+%28Marc+Faber+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment