Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Richard Russell - A Chapter of the World Has Come to an End

"With continued volatility in global markets, the Godfather of newsletter writers, Richard Russell, had some very interesting charts and warnings in his latest commentary.  Here is what Russell had to say:  “I woke up this morning with the distinct feeling that a chapter of the world had come to an end.  I felt that a new world is being heralded.  What this means I don't know.  The thought came out of my unconscious.  It haunted me all Sunday.  One chapter had come to an end, and a new one was starting.  The new chapter may be starting in China.


at http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2012/5/1_Richard_Russell_-_A_Chapter_of_the_World_Has_Come_to_an_End.html

No comments:

Post a Comment