Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rick Rule - There Is Spectacular Demand For Gold Right Now

"Today Rick Rule told King World News that right now, “There is spectacular demand for gold.” Rule gave the example that “... the British (Royal) Mint, they are sold out of sovereigns. They have no more 2012 sovereigns.”

Rule also spoke about demand in the US and Canada, but first, Here is what Rule had to say about the ongoing crisis the Western world is facing: “One of the things about human nature is that people tend to want to believe things that comfort them. I certainly would prefer to believe that the governments are on top of all of the problems in the world and I don’t have to worry about it.
Rick Rule continues:
“The difficulty is that I am too old for that. I’ve been around too long. I don’t believe it, but I would certainly love to be wrong. In direct answer to your question, the only thing I can believe is that people’s experience in the immediate past has been that the policy response to the 2008 collapse, which was to add liquidity, is a response that has worked.
So people believe because they want to believe that it will work in the future. I don’t believe it will have a happy ending...."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment