Tuesday, June 11, 2013

In America The Debt is going through the roof

"FM: In your book you call the US “The largest debtor in the history of the world”.

Jim Rogers
: That’s not an indictment, that’s a fact. If you consider it a negative fact, it’s an indictment. It happens to be a fact that it is the largest debtor nation in the history of the world. The debt is going through the roof, you know with all the shady rates. I do criticize it. I don’t like it. I’m an American citizen. I’m an American taxpayer, so I hate what’s happening with the debt situation in America. No nation in history has gotten itself into this situation and got out without a crisis. So I guess it is an indictment. - in Goldmoney"

at http://jimrogers1.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-america-debt-is-going-through-roof.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FWOHK+%28Jim+Rogers+Blog%29

No comments:

Post a Comment