Sunday, May 29, 2016

"Greed & Fear Are Great Teachers" Black Swan Author Tells Graduates "Always Have Skin In The Game"

"Outspoken author and fund manager Nassim Taleb gave his first commencement speech at the American University in Beirut,offering advice on judging success, the importance of self-respect, what greed and fear can teach, the uselessness of nonsense, and the importance of having skin the game with every decision one makes...
This is the first commencement I have ever attended (I did not attend my own graduation). Further, I have to figure out how lecture you on success when I do not feel successful yet –and it is not a false modesty..."

at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-28/greed-fear-are-great-teachers-black-swan-author-tells-graduates-always-have-skin-gam

No comments:

Post a Comment