Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Imbalances Are Immense. Plus A Look At Gold And The Mining Shares

"As we move through the first week of trading in the month of November, one of the greats in the business stated, “The imbalances we have are just immense.” Plus there is a look at gold and the mining shares.
By Bill Fleckenstein President Of Fleckenstein CapitalNovember 2 (King World News) – Yesterday I noted the macro roulette staring us in the face, but I neglected to note that the Republican tax plan was also due to be unveiled today. This will be a case where the devil is in the details for sure, but it does appear that the proposed bill will be a tax cut for corporate America and, while some individuals will see lower taxes, others will pay more. Whether the bill is passable, I don’t have an opinion yet, but what I can say is that it is not at all clear to me how cutting corporate taxes will de facto create jobs. Could it? Yes. Will it all by itself? I am not so certain…"
at https://kingworldnews.com/the-imbalances-are-immense-plus-a-look-at-gold-and-the-mining-shares/

No comments:

Post a Comment